amy+grant=e.session

I have to admit, I typically smile while behind the camera. As if I am in the scene and a literal part of these precious families that I get to photograph. Well, this session included a couple of extra smiles behind the camera. These two are spreading a smiling epidemic, especially Amy. No Blue Steel (Zoolander) here, instead an immaculate pearly white grin that never ceased to exist.

Amy and Grant, you two are amazing. Two huge hearts that will soon unite into one. Thank you for inviting me to be a part of your big day this coming this October!

Hope you love your slideshow.

PREVIOUS ARTICLE:

facebook comments:

7 Responses to “amy+grant=e.session”

1. Anonymous says:

Amy & Grant, I loved your pictures! Lisa

2. Amy's sissy says:

Brittany!! These pics captured them and their relationship. I literally started crying because the pictures were very natural. They weren’t cheesy, as in Olin Mills tilt your head to the right and left :) haha. You did such a great job!!! Love em!!!

3. Anonymous says:

Amy, these pictures are so great! I made Keith look at them they were so good. You two look so natural together….the beginning of a very happy life! You should have a slide show of these at your wedding/ reception. Absolutly, wonderful moments captured between the two of you.

4. Anonymous says:

Ooops, forgot to sign my comment above was from Gail Bailey

5. Amy's mom and dad says:

Brittany,
    These pictures look wonderful,so natural of Amy and Grant and the love they share. We are looking forward to the wedding on October 17, and the beautiful pictures you’ll take there! Thank you for sharing your gift of photography ,and we’re so glad you and Amy found each other. We couldn’t
    be happier with your work!
    Love,
    Nelle and Win Cooke
    (Amy’s parents)

6. Anonymous says:

Amy and Grant your pictures are awsome.
    Aunt Becky

7. Anonymous says:

Your photos are fabulous. I loved watching the video again and again. Thanks for taking some at our house!
    Sherie