sophie.3months

All babies are special, of course, but then there are some that are just a little extra special. The one’s that give you a little startle. The one’s that come, 0h, I don’t know, say, 9 weeks early. The ones that start their lives out just a little sooner than expected and a little extra tiny, but then they grow and triple their original size. They then start making those sweet silly faces that babies make. They cross their eyes and pucker their lips and stick out their tongues. All those expressions that warm the hearts of a mommy and daddy. With those warm hearts said mommy and said daddy know that everything is going to be alright.

Sophie you are so cuddly sweet! Oh wow, your mommy and daddy love you oh so very very much! What a special little gift you are!

xoxo

-brittany-

P.S. Putting a face with a name. Tim is the guy that second shot with me on this wedding. Tim meet the blog readers. Blog readers meet Tim. Oh and not to forget Tim’s cute wife and Sophie’s sweet mommy, Whitney :)

Here is your slideshow! Hope you enjoy!

PREVIOUS ARTICLE:

facebook comments:

7 Responses to “sophie.3months”

1. karen(mimi) says:

Beautiful!! I just cried, I love the slideshow especially with the music.

2. lauren says:

I agree! Cried all the way through it! You are amazing Brittany!! I have to know who is that singing?

3. brittany says:

Lauren, you knows its bad when you and I (non-relatives) are crying :)

The song is “Watch Them Grow” by Zach Gill

4. Vince Vita says:

Tim and Whit, You all look great in the slide show and the joy you have with Sophie in your life permeates. It is really great to be able to see you in such an incredible stage of your life. I didn’t cry but it did stir my emotions and bring me a lot of joy. Those are awesome shots! Thanks! – Vince (Oldman)

5. JT says:

She is so awesome! How did you get her to stick her tounge out? What time am i picking her up today Whitney?-JTT

6. Becca says:

Whitney – Sophis is adorable!! and what excellent pictures of course!

7. Nissa says:

Sophie is absolutely adorable! What a sweetheart. I love the last frame – the closeup of her. I think that is my favorite. What precious pictures. Brittany – great job!!