kelley . class of 2010

This session was so much fun! Kelley was a blast to photograph. She had some great locations picked out for her senior session. I love different! Kelley, I love your rock girl sense of style, your incredible modeling abilities, your fun loving personality and your gorgeousness! Your eyes are KILLER! I had THE hardest time narrowing down this session because you completely rocked it! Thank you for inviting me out to do your senior pics. You have to promise to invite me to document your wedding one day, k? k. ;)

Click HERE to check out Kelley’s slideshow.

Don’t forget to check out Kelley’s slideshow HERE.

PREVIOUS ARTICLE:

facebook comments:

8 Responses to “kelley . class of 2010”

1. Tammy Shaver says:

Brittany you did an outstanding job….can’t imagine anyone possibly coming close. Thank you so much!

2. Beth says:

You captured Kelley…don’t know how you did it, but you did. These are PERFECT. Love every single one – but my favorite is the shoe pic!! Kelley and her multiple personalities match those shoes so well!

3. You just made my night. Guinness it is! And I have to tell you that your photos are amazing. I’m just starting out and don’t have a ton to show for myself but your pictures make me want to get out there and shoot! So clean and crisp and beautiful- everything I love. Can’t wait to meet you next month!

4. What a beautiful girl! Amazing!

5. ashleigh says:

these are beautiful!!! i can’t pick a fav– they are all great!! i love all the locations you found! so unique!! great work!!

6. Sean says:

Incredible! How do you do this? I love the way you see everything, and then just… make it so. Your use of light, and everything in the environment blows me away :) I am amazed.

7. anna kim says:

she has the most intense eyes….gorgeous girl, gorgeous pics!

8. Samantha says:

This is an amazing series, however the picture of her sitting in the barn’s doorway with the shadows on the ground is an EXCEPTIONAL idea and fantastic execution! WOW.