lindsey + ray . engaged

Lindsey and Ray, I can not wait to photograph your wedding next month! I had an absolute blast with you two during your engagement session. Thank you for trusting me and I hope that you love the outcome! I just love you two together…so much chemistry between you and I love how Ray can just look at Lindsey and she lights up! You two are absolutely fabulous!

Hope you love your slideshow! Click HERE to view!

Hugs!

-brittany-

Don’t forget to check out Ray and Lindsey’s slideshow by clicking HERE.

PREVIOUS ARTICLE:

facebook comments:

7 Responses to “lindsey + ray . engaged”

1. cori derksen says:

beautiful images. looking forward to jasmine’s workshop and meeting you. loved your introductions pictures. fun. :)

2. Sean says:

Love your blog, Brittney :) These are gorgeous, I feel so inspired by them! You rock the wide angle, and totally love how you use empty space! Amazing stuff :)

3. Caitlin says:

brittany i love your angles and perspective! your post processing is beautiful! so looking forward to meeting you at next month : )

4. anna kim says:

these are awesome! i love seeing love. Nicely done brittany!

5. Lara says:

Brittany,
    Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog it means a lot to me. It surprises me how that open heart post has generated so many heartfelt comments from everybody. I love your pictures by the way, they’re beautiful – I have so much to learn /:(
    And I’m also looking forward to meet you at the Workshop, I’m so excited, it’ll be FUN!!! Take care girl,
    Lara

6. Laurie says:

Love these images! Great colors and textures. So excited to meet you at Jasmine’s workshop!!

7. […] growing family as well. . .honor overload :) Lindsey and Ray got married Febuary of last year.┬áHere is their engagement post from fall 2009 and here is their wedding post from February […]