ivey handcrafted {i love}

If you have never heard of Ivey Handcrafted then you have definitely not spent much time around these parts (aka my blog :) I just counted and this makes the 10th appearance IH has made here (and my old blog included even more ;). Here and Here are just a couple of my faves. Ivey Handcrafted feels like home. Not only have several several several of my clients & friends invited Tobi, owner of Ivey Handrafted, to make something fabulous for their kiddos, but I have most definitely indulged on many things for Ada. From literally Day 1, Ada has been wearing IH, a point where her little face was the same size as the bite sized patch that adorned the onesie she was wearing. I am so thankful to call Tobi not only the adorn-er of my child’s clothes, but also friend. Thank you Tobi for continually being innovative and making fabulous things for myself and fabulous clients & friends.

I recently threw a shower for a very dear friend along with several other fabulous hostesses. We had to gift Ivey Handcrafted as part of the shower gift! Names, sizes and colors are all we mentioned then Tobi completely ran with it. I can not wait to photograph these adorable Ivey Handcrafted originals with sweet little warm bodies inside :)

PREVIOUS ARTICLE:

facebook comments:

11 Responses to “ivey handcrafted {i love}”

1. Lisa Ridgely says:

So cute, and perfect as always! Tobi creates the most amazing pieces. I love the color palette of these too!

2. I love these! so cute!

3. anna kim says:

There’s some so ridiculously cute about baby clothes. I am going to check Ivey Handcrafted out!

4. Wow, Tucker & Tripp will be quite dashing. Tobi with Ivey Handcrafted always does a fantastic job!

5. Super cute! I need a couple of those tshirts for my twins!!!

6. This is the sweetest blog – I don’t even know what to say except thank you. I loved making these – some of my favorites. I can’t wait to see them on the models.

Thank you Brittany for being such an awesome fan. And for letting me cloth Ada from day one :)

I LOVE YOU

7. Amy Vaughn says:

Precious! Tobi is so creative, and everything she designs is gorgeous!

8. Shannon says:

precious! Cannot wait to see them both wearing them! I would say I am surprised, but it’s Tobi!! She ROCKS!

9. Samantha says:

Adorable! You captured the details perfectly!! :)

10. ellie says:

YOU ARE SO GOOD!

11. Ashleigh says:

sooooooo cute! these are giving me baby fever!!! yikes, must stop looking. ;)