cora . 8 months {chattanooga family photographer}

Cora is such a sweet little cuddle bug. With grandparents that love to spoil her sweet, she takes naps in the arms of anyone wanting to take a nap as well. At the end of our session, her daddy gladly cuddled her up in his arms and they both went fast asleep, but prior to nap time this little sweetie showed me around. Her beautiful big baby blues remained inquisitive the entire time as she took in her surroundings. She loves her puppy, feeding him cheerios, reading, peering through her crib slates and sitting over the air conditioner vent allowing the air to flow through her hair just like a little baby model. Cora is adorable! It was so nice to meet you three! Thank you for allowing me to spend an afternoon with your wonderful family!

Check out Cora’s slideshow HERE!

facebook comments:

7 Responses to “cora . 8 months {chattanooga family photographer}”

1. Samantha says:

When I first started down this post, I fell in love with the pic of her in her crib! Then… I fell in love with the one of her waving at the camera! Well done!! :)

2. Carissa says:

These are so nice, I’m sure the family will cherish them always. I especially love the crib one, it’s great!

3. Missy says:

These are GREAT!!! I still say that she looks like me especially #3, #4, #6, #7, #8, #11, #12, #13, #14, #16, #20, & #21.

Give her a kiss for me….Love, Ya!!!

4. sean says:

these are GREAT shots, guys! every one of them is something a little different than usual in similiar photography. she has the cutest little expressions. i love the one of the dog looking up at her. you are amaaaaaazing.

5. I am finally back and can resume my blog stalking! What a beautiful girl! I especially love the one where she is peeking out through her crib! SO cute! Hope you are doing well!

6. Auntie Margaret says:

such a beauty in one little bundle. She needs an agent …….I love the crib and Foster devotion looks

7. Dave and Lynn says:

Wow, Cora is getting more gorgeous by the day. Beautiful happy photos of you all. Thanks for sending them.